An exciting roadtrip to the high mountains – over-landing in a luxury truck
Meet TAURUS – the most well equipped ‘self-contained mobile camping unit’. Where others will serve ‘noodles’ we serve a fresh & hot meal with tea and hot snacks.
On this thrilling road trip, you will travel like nomads but with all your comforts taken care of all while being wowed by the stunning landscapes of the Greater Himalayas.
At night, we will either be camping or sleeping inside the Taurus. All our meals will also be in-house!
Spiti valley is a dream for nature lovers and looking to explore some remote locations.
7 Days / 6 Nights
Check 1-9 September 2019 Batch – ₹48000
Call Sandeepa +917887518601
Get details on WhatsApp
Have questions? Ask us
Or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
This expedition is suitable for all Indians with basic fitness. While the expedition does involve walking at high altitude, there is no trekking required to reach any of the places we will travel to. All you need is your passion for photography and love for nature.
> Places we will explore
Manali, Rohtang Pass, Kunzum Pass, Kaza, Pin Valley, Tabo, Dhankar, Kibber, Chicham, Gette, Hikkim, Komic, Langza, Losar, Chandertal
> Some highlights of Spiti valley
- A stunning cold desert in the Himalayas
- The highest Post Office in the world
- One of the highest bridges in the world
- Some of the highest villages in the world, connected by road
- Highest monastery in Asia
- Pin Valley – a treasure for photographers
- Above all, a unique culture where people’s lives are one with nature
- Please refer to the photos of Taurus to understand the accommodation available.
- There are 2 tents on the rooftop for double occupancy
- 4 tents ( 2 on each side of the wall of Taurus ) for single occupancy and
- 2 beds (of average width) inside Taurus, especially for seniors.
- A private tent, for ladies as single or couple, can be offered on the ground as an extra.
Vegetarian food, morning and evening tea onboard the Taurus.
Arrive at Manali, check-in a hotel for transit stay on double sharing, with one dinner and one breakfast as per the hotel norms.
Drive in Tempo Traveller to Spiti, arrive at the camp organized with Taurus, check-in, tea/coffee, dinner. Night stay at Rangrik onboard Taurus.
After breakfast, drive to Tabo visit and Taurus will be waiting for you in Pin Valley for night stay and dinner. It’s a paradise.
After breakfast, drive to Komic, Langza, Hikkim. Camp at Rangrik onboard Taurus.
After breakfast, Tempo Traveller will drive to Kibber and Chicham. The drive continues to Chandertal Lake for the night. Stay in a camp, on triple sharing basis, one dinner and one breakfast as per the location and circumstances.
After breakfast, Tempo Traveller will drop you at Manali for transit stay for one night with one dinner and one breakfast, twin sharing.
After leisurely breakfast, check out as per the norms of the hotel.
- On arrival transit stay at Manali in a hotel, double sharing basis with one dinner one breakfast.
- Tempo Traveller for the whole trip including excursions to the specified sports.
- Taurus for stay and food as per the program.
- Homely Indian veg food (breakfast and dinner) and stay onboard Taurus
- Morning and evening tea, filter water with meals onboard Taurus.
- On Day 6 transit stay at Manali, double sharing basis with one dinner one breakfast.
- Journey home to Manali and back.
- Food on journey Manali to Spiti, lunch on excursions.
- Entry to monuments.
- Food outside Taurus
- All kinds of beverages (except prescribed as part of the program)
- Personal visit
- Escorts, guides, porters
- Instructional lectures, workshops, photography equipment
- Any food other than onboard Taurus.
- Non-Veg food
- Accident and medical emergencies, rescue of any kind
- Any stay extra for any reasons (landslides and roadblocks, to be paid directly before checkout)
- Transport for personal excursions
- Anything which is not mentioned in INCLUSIONS
The following options are available at extra cost, which we can coordinate for you with advance notice at the time of booking, else if available.
- Depart for homeward journey by Volvo
- Local excursions at Manali
- Stay back at Spiti and experience it more.
- This tariff is for minimum 10 participants, only for this group.
- This is a tentative program and may be altered to make it better
- Confirmation of the booking is on 50% payment, as a special case, as per the booking terms given on our website. Please refer to the terms and conditions and cancellation policy here on this link.
- A comprehensive list of what to carry for the expedition will be sent later.
- You must travel with your comprehensive insurance for medical, equipment and accidents.
- We don’t cut corners or keep hidden costs to make the tariff attractive. Our expeditions are of quality and can’t be compared with tours around homestays and guesthouses or even hotels.
- Any stay for any reasons if its extra at any place then it will be as extra payable before check-out.
- More details on terms and conditions will be sent later.
- Considering safety and circumstances and weather conditions the program may be altered. This is not to cut corners, compromise with quality or to save money.
- Camp is based on self-service.
We are not selling tours; we are offering a special lifetime unique experience in total comfort and nomadic style, to be enjoyed in the lap of Mother Nature. It’s 5-star for those who are passionate about outdoors, not for those who come looking for luxuries of hotel rooms.
We have the right to make amendments at any time and your kind cooperation and mutual faith is sought for the same. This program is tentative. It could be changed anytime even while conducting, based on various factors for safety and delivery, NOT to save money or to cut corners of quality. It’s just to give you glimpses about what kind of program it could be in Spiti valley for you. Legal jurisdiction is Panchkula for any disputes.