Please follow these guidelines when you submit your article. It will reduce our review time and the post can go online quicker.
- It has to be an original, never publsihed before article. If we find a copy of it anywhere online, we will remove it from our website. We have ways to check for originality.
- The article should be 800-1000 words with at least 3 sub-headings.
- Keep the travel write-ups experiential, i.e. based on a real experience. Writing has to honest and suitable for sandeepachetan.com audience.
- Buzzfeed like listicles will not be accepted.
- Even if your article is not based on your own experience, you can make it interesting and relevant for our readers.
Read the example guest post on our website to get an idea about what we expect from you.
- Submit genuinely original work. We will check for duplicate content.
- Keep the writing professional. Proofread for grammar and sentence structure.
- Writing should be kept simple, avoid unnecessary use of adjectives.
- This is not a sales pitch but a genuine travel piece for the readers.
- Unless we feel that our readers have a takeaway from the article that can’t be found anywhere else, we will not accept the article.
Read these to know what’s suitable for our audience.
Things to do in Zanskar – not only Chadar and Padum
Kashmir travel itinerary: offbeat and for all
- When you are writing about specific experiences/activities in a destination, provide links to those so our readers can read more if they are interested. These will be no-follow links.
- Article will have not more than 2 do-follow links.
- Provide 5 professional quality photographs in JPG format with captions.
- Keep 2 vertical images they look good on mobile and also useful for Pinterest pin board.
- Recommended size 800px in width or height.
- Provide 1 photo for the feature image (size: 598px X 298px)
- Give due credit to the photos. Photographer’s names. If the photographs are sourced from stock photography site then provide the license details.
If you want to submit an article fill in author details here.