Give a shoutout to your friends on WhatsApp
Type: Valley/Jungle descend trail
Range: Mulshi, Pune
Base Village: Pimpri
Andharban trail start point is Pimpri dam situated near Pimpri Village. The beautiful jungle walk takes you through waterfalls, cliffs, dense forest and many water streams. Andharban full descend will be around Kundalika Valley, Bhira Dam and the mountain ranges of Tamhini Ghat. Trek trail ends at Bhira dam of konkan region. River Kundalika originates from the Kundalika valley where famous river rafting of Kolad starts.
Dadar(E) at 00:05 am at Pritam Hotel
Pick up from Vashi at 01:00 am
Pickup from Kharghar/ Kalamboli at 01:20 am
Reach Tamhini village and rest in bus till 06.00 am
06:00 am: Reach Andharban start point & refreshment
06:30 am: Have breakfast and get ready for walk in the heaven
07:00 am: Start trek from Pimpri dam
01:00 pm: Packed Lunch on open paddy fields
01:30 pm: Start descending towards Bhira dam
04:30 pm: Reach Bhira dam (Andharban trail end point)
05:00 pm: Departure to Mumbai
09:00 pm: Reach Mumbai (Subject to traffic)
- Travelling from Dadar to Dadar
- Packed lunch
- Expert charges
- Any other personal expenses
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
- If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
- A good trekking shoe
- A good torch with extra batteries (Mandatory)
- Identity proof (Mandatory)
- At least 2 Liters of water (Mandatory)
- Full sleeves t shirt and full length pant (Mandatory – To protect from sun, insects, etc)
- Extra pair of clothes (Mandatory – To change after trek(Can be kept in vehicle during the trek))
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Rain coats/ Wind chitter / Poncho etc (Optional)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc. (Optional)
- Cap, Scarf, Sun glasses etc. (Optional)
- Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
RULES & FAQ
- In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous “honeybee attack” where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Organiser reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.