Phuktal monastery: Lunch time.
Yeah, that’s the meal time view. It won’t cost you a dime. Just a lifetime of being a monk!
However, just for this day, you get to savour it!
The monks had gathered for lunch by the time we reached the Phuktal monastery.
You are welcome join them. You go sit next to them, they’ll give you a bowl and serve you the same food that the monks have for lunch. After some chanting, the lunch begins.
By Sandeepa Chetan (www.sandeepachetan.com)
14 Notes/ Hide
- eikona likes this
- curioaldreamer reblogged this from sandeepachetan
- deepakkhale likes this
- sunghocho likes this
- nanve likes this
- mlv-photo likes this
- dustinwheelerphotography likes this
- alcoretmizar likes this
- staydiversified likes this
- caferakpulat likes this
- saenzdesantamaria likes this
- sharonriddickgroppiphotography likes this
- booklrs likes this
- carryy0urworld likes this
- alittletasteofmint likes this
- sandeepachetan posted this