Phuktal monastery: Young monks.
Should we call them monks or kids or kid monks?
It was break time for these youngsters. Their energy was un-missable. Take their maroon robes away, dress them up in clothes for “young adults” and they could pass off as school children in a playground..
Except that, they WERE in their maroon robes, attended the monk school in the monastery, studied ancient scriptures and would go on to live their lives devoid of all worldly possessions!
By Sandeepa Chetan (www.sandeepachetan.com)
16 Notes/ Hide
- eikona likes this
- mreeves2 likes this
- kommaar reblogged this from sandeepachetan
- lindenardenshighlights likes this
- deepakkhale likes this
- sunghocho likes this
- jonkystudio likes this
- nanve likes this
- alcoretmizar likes this
- caferakpulat likes this
- imprimatur-favor likes this
- sharonriddickgroppiphotography likes this
- wearemagos reblogged this from sandeepachetan
- booklrs likes this
- alittletasteofmint likes this
- ntftv likes this
- swamidigital likes this
- sandeepachetan posted this